XXXXXXXX XX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXXXXX XX XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXX XX XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXX XX XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXX XX XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXX XX XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXX XX XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXX XX XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXX XX XXXXX XXXXX.
Integridad y transparencia
en el sector biofarmacéutico
- Conferencia magistral
- Integridad y buenas prácticas de la educación médica continua
- Programas de integridad y transparencia: enfoques desde lo público y lo privado
- Experiencias en compliance y autorregulación
- Ética y transparencia en investigación
- Digital Compliance: impacto de las nuevas tecnologías
- Responsabilidad social y acceso
- Desafíos en la implementación del compliance
Hotel Barceló Reforma
8 am a 6:30 pm
Av. Paseo de la Reforma 1
Hands-on Code Capacity
The workshop has been designed to provide “business case” exposure to participants on day to day topics including:
- How to properly interact with Healthcare Professionals (doctors, nurses, pharmacists etc.) for promotional and medical information sharing
- Increasing the level of ethical conduct of activities in your organization
- Insights on how to set up and run a successful compliance program in your organization
- Interactions with patient organizations
- Activities like commissioning and creation of promotional material and writing and approving copy and artwork.
- Determining promotional methods including professional representation, hospitality to doctors and the use of audio-visual and related communications technology in the organization of international educational events.
Hotel Barceló Reforma
9 am a 5:30 pm
LatAm Stakeholder Forum:
Trust in Healthcare Systems
- The forum is designed to engage stakeholders to join forces to move ahead. The focus is on how trust in health authorities and healthcare professionals is paramount in implementing a fully efficient healthcare system.
- Roundtable participants will address the progress Mexico and other LatAm countries have been making in raising their standards in the Ethics and Business Integrity space, which is contributing to IFPMA’s goal to create a level playing field in the LatAm market.
- The session will be set up as a roundtable discussion with invited key stakeholders as discussants. Other participants are welcome as observers and can engage in the Q&A session.
Palace of Medical School
9 am a 1:30 pm